credit to Min Gu of LIPS (cafe.daum.net/kkk2393)

3 Comments

hyunjoo68 hyunjoo68

Re: Their Story [February 4, 2012]

 dear hyunjoo ouni had very happy and unforgetable time with her loyral korean fans. and I am looking forword that one day I could be having such great gathering time with my dear hyunjoo ouni in NewYork forseasons hotel and I could be with her on the top of NewYork Empire State Building to see the whole NewYork Manhatatan view together.and I hope I could be with dear sister hyunjoo ouni travelling the whole world.alwaye loving blessing my dear hyunjoo ouni. she will be forever the best perfect angel charming sister in my heart.
goLizzyKim goLizzyKim

Re: Their Story [February 4, 2012]

Thank you for supporting Kim Hyun Joo unni :)
amulik1992 amulik1992

Re[2]: Their Story [February 4, 2012]

I like and respect Kim Hyun Joo, She is a good  actress))

15 февраля 2012, 10:46 от "Stella_XiaoHua [via The Gallery]" <[hidden email]>:
Thank you for supporting Kim Hyun Joo unni :)

http://the-gallery.1063204.n5.nabble.com/Their-Story-February-4-2012-tp5465595p5484910.html
To start a new topic under The Gallery, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from The Gallery, click here.
NAML